Meet The Owner
Art fanatic/Clothing hoarder/Starbucks drinker/Lifted truck lover/Candy addict/All music genre listener/Glitter obsessed/Family and friends devotee/Construction worker
Hello I am Justine, many know me by my nickname Gi. I am the founder and proud owner of Justine Leigh. My reasoning for opening my own online store was to be able to have something of my own that I am able to express myself through my love of clothes. I have thought about it for years but never had the courage to actually get up and do it. Then one day I decided to throw my fears of failure to the side and take the risk. Taking that risk has been the best decision I have ever made! I love every part of this job from shopping for clothes for my store, to editing pictures for hours. I have sacrificed time, sleep, income, and stability for this business and I couldn't be happier in doing so.
A Little About Me
- I was born June 4th, 1998.
- I have a passion for art and took art throughout all of my schooling day.🎨
- I was going to college for Graphic Design but then dropped out because I did not enjoy college at all.
- I work full time for my dad doing concrete and I love it.
- I started this business not for the money but for the enjoyment of it.
- This is my very first business that I have opened on my own.
- I run Justine Leigh by myself.🙋🏼
- I hope to expand into a warehouse some day and have my company so big that I don't even know what to do. (I think it would be so fun)
- I am a perfectionist.
- I drive a race car as a hobby on some weekends. (Mainly at Greenville Pickens Speedway in Easley, SC.)🚙
- I was born and raised in SC.
- I am the youngest in my family.👶🏼
- I am the only member in my family with a southern accent. (I have no clue why)
- I am obsessed with sugar. Anything sweet is for me.🍭
- I do not like coffee at all but I love things that are coffee flavor like ice cream, candy, etc.☕️
- I have big plans for my future... I do not want to live a boring life.
- I am a very independent individual. I like to do things myself partially because I like things done my way.
- On my free time I... spend time with friends and family, travel, shop, lay out to tan, swim, go boating, draw, bake, play with my bunny, any active activity, and a whole lot more.
- I own a dwarf bunny named Eevee.🐰
- I drive a black 2018 Dodge Ram Rebel 1500 that I absolutely love.😍
- I love being around people, then sometimes I love being alone. Just depends on my mood.
- I am an Apple product user, and I probably always will be.📱
There is so much more about me that I could share but I'm going to stop right there.😂😂
Goal for Justine Leigh✨
What I want to bring to the table with Justine Leigh is quality clothes that everyone will love and looks great on any body type. I want to bring my two different mixes of style to my store. I aim for every piece to be unique and flattering without breaking the bank. So stick around for a bit and take a look at what I have to offer! Come back soon!! -JL